Tell Me More Spanish Software: An Honest Review (latest Spanish version 10)
by Maria Silva Lopez Jan 6, 2013 | Learn Spanish Programs co-editor
As a Spanish tutor, my goal is to help students with the big four aspects of learning Spanish...
And, If you're looking for a comprehensive Spanish course by definition it will have a good balance of the following skill sets: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
With Tell Me More Spanish version 10 (updated from v.7) all aspects of learning are visited. I frequent this popular Spanish program in my own classes, and encourage my students to use it on their own.
Here's what makes this Spanish software different...
How Does Tell Me More Spanish Work?
Assuming you buy via. Tell Me More official site and not 'knock-off' products that pop up on Ebay, the Tell Me More Language programs aim to adapt or work with you. You set your own learning goals so the program can respond accordingly. Most programs make you follow their prescribed style. There are 3 different modes in the program. No matter what your objectives or previous knowledge is, the program adapts to you.
You get to practice all aspects of the language, with emphasis upon speaking Spanish skills. Auralog, the creator and developer of Tell Me More Spanish, patented S.E.T.S. or Spoken Error Tracking System. It’s used in the program to give you instant feedback on your pronunciation, so you can correct yourself on the spot.
Official Discount Link
NOTE: Unlike many 'coupon' sites we only post ACTIVE Tell Me More Spanish coupon codes and free shipping offers. If you don't see one above there isn't an active coupon available right now. Bookmark us to check back for seasonal discount offers.
2012 Tell Me More Spanish V10: Facts
- Auralog, founded in 1987 is the manufacturer and publisher of their own software
- Tell Me More Language programs used by over 7 million users world-wide
- Used in over 10,000 Academic Institurions, Schools, Gov't Agencies, and Companies
- Spanish reading, writing, learning, speaking, vocabulary, and grammar
- Speech recognition tool for accurate pronunciation
- Select Program from Beginner to business pro's (industry specific content)
- 20 Hours of Videos on DVD covering 10 levels (beginner to advanced)
- Video demands participation and response for forward progress
- 20,000 Spanish exercises for keeping lessons fresh and challenging
- Periodic tests to evaluate progress
- TV Role Playing characterizations
- EuroNews reports
- Be careful of imitation 'knock-off' Tell Me More Products on Ebay
- Because it's classified as a comprehensive Spanish program it can cover a lot of material
- Emphasizes learning Spanish via DVD Video
- S.E.T.S. "Spoken Error Tracking System" technology for accurate pronunciation
- TV Role Playing characterizations
Computer System Requirements:
- Click Here: Windows / Mac Compatability
- Learn Spanish via. video DVD-ROM (computer or DVD Player), MP3, audio CD,
iPod/smart phone or printable vocab/exercise print outs
- Cultural learning
(Prices do not include up to 35% discount when available)
- Personal Coaching................... $1,099
- 10 Levels+2 Business.................. $799
- 10 Levels 10 ............................... $649 (up to 30% discount link below)
- 12 months webpass..................... $599
- 5 Levels....................................... $449
- 10 Levels Homeschool................. $509
- 5 Levels Homeschool................... $319
- 3 months webpass....................... $249
- 2 Levels....................................... $229
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
Auralog's Best Learn Spanish Program for Maximum Results:
- Tell Me More Spanish Online Language School
- 2,000 hours with your personal Spanish expert. Online curriculum spread out over 1 year
- Online Language School performs 30-40% more accurate learning in less time
Is it Easy to Use?
The great thing about Tell Me More Spanish v.1 or v.10 is the incredible amount of options. At first they can get a bit confusing. The best tip is to take a time to play around before you start learning.
The program also offers the possibility to use a progress chart, and a language dairy. You can keep track of how you’re doing, and set objectives and milestones. It's versatility for all users is its strength as there are 10 levels from beginner to Advanced. Other words, whether you're just beginning Spanish, intermediate, or an advanced student this Spanish program will apply.
There's a lot to this Spanish program. In all there are 20 hours of video and over 20,000 learn Spanish exercises to keep things fresh.
What's Support Like?
Tell me more offers global software support through email and phone. Typically, respone time for phone support is much faster.
Is this the Best Spanish Program?
The answer to this question is always relative to the goals of the user.
A lot of programs are similar to Tell Me More Spanish. If your goal is full Spanish comprehension then is this the most comprehensive Spanish course?
Comparatively speaking it seems to offer the broadest scope for total Spanish learning or immersion. It doesn’t just cover language, but culture too. It doesn't stop at speaking but correct pronunciation and intonation. In all there are six workshops in the course: lesson, grammar, culture, vocabulary, oral and written. And it arguably has the best speech recognition system around.
As of 2012 The Tell Me More Spanish course is one of the most awarded Spanish learning programs. In the end it seem pricey but when you compare Tell Me More Spanish vs. Rosetta Stone or Fluenz then you suddenly realize the value of this comprehensive program.
Spanish Program Reviews
- Rocket Spanish Review
- Learn Spanish Like Crazy
- Fluenz Spanish Reviews
- Pimsleurs Spanish Reviews
- Tell Me More Spanish Reviews
- Transparent Spanish Reviews
- Visual Link Spanish Review
- Rosetta Stone Spanish Review
- Rocket Spanish Bonus Discount
- Best Spanish Language Schools
- Top 7 Best Learn Spanish Programs